Sunday, May 22, 2011

Andrea and Jared got married!!! This is the last one, I promise!

Ok, so here's where things get really interesting...Time for the bouquet toss.  Caitlin Brinson, sister of the bride, maid of honor, takes her position.  As you can see, she's pretty serious about this.


 But what's this?  Andrea hands her a separate bouquet...


 Andrea says something along the lines of..."I think you might be next".  Caitlin's face in all of these is pretty priceless.....


 OH SNAP!!!


 She said yes!  (I should have given them my card.)





 Congratulations Caitlin and Donald!  (Caitlin if you like what you see, call me.)


And no wedding would be complete without a group of totally sober people singing that one song from "The Little Mermaid".  Great job Jared and Andrea!  Thank you for letting me be part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment